Whether its skating the backyard ramp, fixing ding repairs, working out my bum knee, teaching yoga, cooking food down at the local restraunt hot spot, or catching a lil' surf while its here, I always have something going on and never seem to have enough time in the day. I glass my own surfboards nowadays, and I want CT Taylor (my shaper) to start showing me a few things in the shaping room as well so I can start building my own boards out of my ding shed. Once we build a few, the goal is to sell some and then transplant myself out to Southern California where I want to live, surf, and enjoy life.
- Date of Birth: October 22, 1991
- Born: Flat Florida in Cape Canaveral Hospital
- Resides: Indian Harbor Beach, FL
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 145 lbs
- Stance: Regular
- Favorite Wave: Lowers
- Career Highlights: Getting big barrels down in Mex, along with super long perfect point breaks down there ... a highlight for sure
- Sponsors: Xcel, CT Taylor Surfboards, Arnette, FCS